|FLNR ACCELERATOR COMPLEXES
- U400 - Accelerator complex based on U400 isochronous cyclotron was put into operation in 1979. U400 accelerator is Laboratory's basic setup for synthesis of new elements.
- U400M - Accelerator complex based on U400M isochronous cyclotron was put into operation in 1993. In 2002 this cyclotron was included in DRIBs accelerator complex designed for production of radioactive ion beams.
- DC280 - Creation of SHE factory based on the high-intensity universal DC-280 cyclotron (A ≤ 238, E ≤ 10 MeV·A, I ≤ 20 pµA) in a new separate experimental building is a part of the DRIBs-III project according to the Seven-Year Plan for the Development of JINR 2010-2016 approved by the Committee of Plenipotentiaries of the Governments of the JINR Member States (CPP) in November 2009.
- DRIBs - DRIBs-I accelerator complex (130m long) is designed for production of radioactive ion beams and combines constructively U400 and U400M cyclotrons. Was put into operation in 2002.
- U200 - Accelerator complex based on U200 isochronous cyclotron was put into operation in 1968. At present U200 cyclotron is used for production of ultraclean radioisotopes for ecology and nuclear medicine.
- MT-25 - Microtron electron accelerator was put into operation in 1973 (MT-17). It was totally upgraded in 1980 (MT-22) and in 1986 (MT-25). This microtron is used for study and production of ultraclean radioisotopes.
- DC-40 (IC-100) - Cyclotron complex is the full-scale upgrade of IC-100 cycle implanter. Designed for high technology and applied research.
Gikal Boris Nikolaevich
Head of the accelerator department
Telephone: (7 49621) 6 44 15
Fax: (7 49621) 6 50 83
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org