|УСКОРИТЕЛЬНЫЕ КОМПЛЕКСЫ ЛЯР
- Project DRIBs-III, future development of the FLNR accelerator complex includes modernization of existing cyclotrons, construction
of a new experimental hall, creation of the new high current cyclotron and the next generation experimental set-ups.
Realization of the project is planned for 2010–2016.
- Project DRIBs-III according to recommendations of
NPPACs, SCs and CPP.
- Completion of modernization of cyclotrons U400 and U400M
- Sharing of physical tasks between accelerators
- Creation of SHE factory based on the high-intensity universal DC280 cyclotron (A≤238, E≤10 MeV•A , I≤ 20 pμA) in a new
separate experimental building
- Creation of new generation experimental set-ups
- Total reconstruction of the U400 experimental hall, including 6 radiation safe experimental caves
- Construction of a special building for physical groundwork of nanotechnology (1500 m2), based on IC100 and U400M.
DRIBS-III ACCELERATOR COMPLEX